Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Tim Holtz Add Some Texture

Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge theme is Add Some Texture!

We are featuring products from the amazing Tim Holtz. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see what you make! As always just for entering you will be eligible for the the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!


I just love creating texture on a project. I am in love with texture fades from Tim Holtz. They can create amazing texture and many ways to play with them.
I made three cards using the Mini Botanicals texture fade embossing folder. I am always in need of wedding cards so I have used this beautiful embossing folder to create romantic backgrounds!
I made each card using an A2 card base made from smooth white cardstock. I then inked up the flat side on the inside of the folder to create an ink press. I then trimmed the inked and embossed panel down to leave a bit of a white border. I also used a swiss dot embossing folder with more white cardstock for the lower half of the panel.
I then tied a white organza ribbon around the panel and adhered it to the card base. I die cut the word Congrats from silver and white cardstock. Layered them together for thickness and added it under the ribbon. 

I hope enjoyed the cards I have made for this challenge and got some inspiration! I have listed and linked all the products I used for your convenience. Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Now it's your turn! Happy crafting!

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

No comments:

Post a Comment