Thursday, January 25, 2024

Printmaking Hearts Valentine

I am happy to share a project using the Simon Says Stamp Printmaking Hearts stamp set from the new Sweetheart release!
It's that time of the year to make gorgeous little projects to give to your sweetheart! Valentine's Day is so special to me for a couple of reasons. One being that it is my mother and my son's birthday.💗
I made this card using an A2 size card base out of smooth white cardstock. I then trimmed down a piece of white cardstock to leave a bit of a border. I ink blended this panel with a few pink distress inks. From darkest to lightest. I added some water, white paint, and ink splatters. I adhered this panel to the card base.
Using the Printmaking Hearts stamp set I created the hearts and then die cut them out using the coordinating die set. I arranged them on the ink blended panel with 3d foam squares. I then stamped the sentiment onto craft cardstock in pink ink and trimmed it down to me a strip. I also adhered to the the card using foam adhesive.  I added a couple of pink jewels for a bit of bling!

I hope you have enjoyed the project I shared. I have listed and linked all the products I used for your convenience. Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment