Friday, January 19, 2024

Sending love & hugs Scorched Timber card

I was very happy to try out the new Scorched Timber distress color on a project to share! I have not used the distress sprays before and I have to admit it was messy but so much fun! Obvious tip: use a spray/splatter box! I got it everywhere! If you want to check out the full line of the Scorched Timber color just click here.
I made this card with a piece of watercolor paper to create a distress ink panel. I trimmed it down to leave a bit of a white border on an A2 size card base.
I then used the distress sprays to flood the water colorpaper with this gorgeous color! I dried it quickly with a heat tool. When it completely dry, I used a swiss dot background stamp and embossed it using gold embossing powder. I also used a gold mica water color to add more gold detail by splattering and brushing on the gold color.
I then die cut out flowers and leaves from white, yellow and olive color cardstock and added them to the distressed panel on the card base. I used a combination of liquid glue and foam squares to adhere them on. Last I stamped a sentiment using clear ink and heat set it with gold embossing powder. 
I hope you enjoyed the project I made using the new (and last😐) distress color from Tim Holtz. I have listed and linked all the supplies I used. Thank you so much for stopping by! Happy crafting!

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment