Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Newton's Nook Cute Critters

 Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge theme is Cute Critters

We are featuring products from Newton's Nook Designs. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see what you make! As always just for entering you will be eligible for the the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!


Time to replenish my stash of birthday cards! I just fell in love with Newton's Nook Birthday Delights stamp set. I used it for my project this challenge. I just had one problem with this set! Which image to use!!
I chose the adorable kittens climbing the cake!
I made an A2 card base from smooth white cardstock. I then used another piece of cardstock and die cut an arch from the center. After that, I ran the panel with the arch through an embossing folder for some dimension.
I then inked the card base with distress ink and added some detail with a copic marker and some die cut stars to frame the image. I stamped the image from the stamp set using a copic friendly ink and colored the image with copic markers.
There are coordinating dies that go with this stamp set. I chose to fussy cut the image out and added to the center of the inked area of the card using some foam squares.
I die cut out the Let's Party sentiment from gold cardstock. I added it to the card with foam squares and liquid glue.

I hope you have enjoyed the project I shared. I have listed and linked all the products I used for your convenience. Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Now it's your turn! Happy crafting!

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card Barbara :-) I had ordered this set to use too, but it hasn't arrived yet! The post is taking ages! :-(

    ReplyDelete