Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Simon Says Stamp Sweetheart release day

Sharing a project for the new Simon Says Stamp Sweetheart release day! Click HERE to see the entire release!
I had so much fun playing with the new Friendship Leafy Cluster stamp, stencil and dies. It makes creating a beautiful card so easy!
I made this card with an A2 size card base from smooth white cardstock. I then trimmed down another panel of white cardstock to leave a bit of a border. I then stamped the new Regal Hearts background stamp on this panel with clear ink and heat set it with gold embossing powder.
I then added the leaves that I stamped from the Friendship Leafy Cluster stamp set onto white paper, stenciled with distress oxide inks using the coordinating stencils and then die cut them out with the coordinating dies.
I die cut out the new Bestie from gold cardstock and the shadow from white cardstock. I ink blended the shadow and added it to the card with liquid glue and 3d foam squares. I used more gold embossing powder to the stamped sub-sentiment which is from the Printmaking Hearts stamp set.

I hope you are enjoying the new Sweetheart release and the project I made. For your convenience I have listed and linked all the supplies I used. Thank you for stopping by!! Happy release day!!

Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. Such cute cards! I absolutely adore the "Bestie" card. The colors are so lovely. Thanks for sharing your talents with us.

    ReplyDelete