Friday, January 5, 2024

Pretty Pink Posh Blog Hop - Day 3

I'm so happy to be part of the Pretty Pink Posh Blog Hop Day 3! 
I have several projects I have made using some of the adorable products from Pretty Pink Posh new release.
I made a fun cupcake card using the new Big Valentine Cupcake die set. I die cut the pieces out of white cardstock and then colored them in by ink blending the pieces with distress ink using an ink dauber.
I created this sweet card by first stamping the images from the new Sweet Chocolates stamp set on white cardstock in black copic friendly ink. I then colored them in using copic markers and fussy cut them out. If you are not someone who enjoys fussy cutting this set has coordinating dies. I then ink blended a panel of white cardstock with distress ink and added my sweet treats in a row with some sequins. The sentiment is also from the Sweet Chocolates stamp set. 
I created this fun card by first ink blending a white panel using distress ink to fit an A2 size card base. I added some ink splatters and set aside to dry. I then used the new Heart Cover Plate to cut out the different heart dies out of colored cardstock. These dies are so fun! I layered them with different colored cardstock for a two toned effect. I arranged them on the ink blended panel with foam squares. I then die cut the new Be Mine Shadow die from pink cardstock a couple of time and glued together with thickness and added it under the hearts on the card.

I hope you enjoyed the projects I have made for this hop and got some inspiration. I have links below of all the projects I have used for your convenience as well. Thanks for hopping by!!

Supplies:

Be sure to leave a comment on each stop so you can have many chances to win one of three $30 gift certificates to 3 lucky comments - 1 winner each day! Last day to leave a comment to enter will be January 11th. Winners will be announced on the Pretty Pink Posh blog.

Hop on..

35 comments:

  1. All three projects are super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! SUCH SWEET literally cards! I LOVE them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic designs! I love the sprinkled backgrounds! The chocolates are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! Love your coloring and shading! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such adorable cards! Love the cupcake and hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work is so lovely. I am loving so many products in this release. I traditionally lean toward red and pinks for Valentines. Your chocolates look good enough to eat!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing colors & cheerfulness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful! The cupcake and candy look good enough to eat!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the cards are bright and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kimberley Bond EllefsonJanuary 5, 2024 at 12:49 PM

    These cards are so adorable 🥰 Perfect for Valentines 💘

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are very pretty and not overwhelming to look at. Classic and simple but still impactful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome cards! Love the cute cupcake with the hearts and polka dot wrapper!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Beautiful cards. I really love the pink & yellow hearts. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your cards are gorgeous Barbara! Your amazing colouring really brings the images to life like those delicious looking chocolates!! Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely cards!! 🩷🩷🩷

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful work on your cards! I especially love the chocolates.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your cards are absolutely gorgeous! I just love your shading and coloring! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are very pretty. I like the light ink blending around the focal points. It really makes the elements pop.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty and cute variety of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my gosh, Barbara! Your cards are adorable!! I saw one on IG and loved it but all 3!!! They are the BOMB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable love themed cards, fab coloring of the images!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I absolutely love these. The color blending in the background just adds so much softness to all of the yumminess!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those chocolates are amazing! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love all of them!
    The chocolates look realistic enough to eat!
    Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your projects are all adorable sweet and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  26. So sweet--love your coloring of all of these cards. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely cards! The chocolates are beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  28. The cupcakes, sweets and hearts are SOO CUTE!! Love this new release!

    ReplyDelete