Thursday, December 14, 2023

Simon Says Stamp Smitten Release Day

Happy Release Day!! I'm so happy to share a project I made using some of the goodies from the new Simon Says Stamp Smitten release! Click HERE to see the entire release.
It's a nice change of pace to create a non-holiday project. Such a fun release! I have chosen to use the Flower Burst cling background stamp. I needed a bit of color therapy and this stamp was perfect to sit down and just color away!
I made this card using an A2 size card base from smooth white cardstock. On another panel of white cardstock I stamped the Flower Burst background stamp using copic friendly black ink.
I then chose copic colors in shades of red, pink and purple and colored each flower in. I also added some dot detail and white gel pen accents. I trimmed it to fit the card base to leave a bit of a white border.
Last, I die cut the sentiment from the new Be Mine glitter pack included in this new Smitten release. I also cut the sentiment from craft foam to pop it up in the center of the scalloped circle of the card.

I hope you enjoyed the new Smitten release and the project I made. For your convenience I have listed and linked all the supplies I used. Thank you for stopping by!! Happy release day!!

Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! When are you going to start your own YouTube channel??! ❤️

    ReplyDelete