Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Lawn Fawn Christmas Critters

Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge theme is Christmas Critters

We are featuring products from Lawn Fawn. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see what you make! As always just for entering you will be eligible for the the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!


I know we need lots of tags when wrapping up those holiday gifts! I'm using the adorable Lawn Fawn Winter Owl stamp set to make a bunch of much needed holiday tags!
 Using the Simon Says Stamp Large Rounded Tag die I cut 6 tags from craft cardstock. I also used the stitched circle hole reinforcer from the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Dress Up tags cut from white cardstock.
I the die cut two stars from the Simon Says Stamp nesting star dies from red cardstock and green pattern paper. I used a stylus and white acrylic paint to make white dots on the red stars. I stamped the Lawn Fawn Winter Owl 6 times using black alcohol friendly ink and colored the owls with copic markers. I fussy cut the owls out and adhered them to the center of the stars.
I die cut the sentiments from the CZ Holiday Typewriter Trio from white cardstock and added them to the top and bottom of each tag. To finish the tags I've added sheer red ribbon and a wooden button.
I hope you have enjoyed the project I shared. I have listed and linked all the products I used for your convenience. Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Now it's your turn! Happy crafting!

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in





No comments:

Post a Comment