Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Honey Bee Party Time

Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge theme is Party Time

We are featuring products from Honey Bee. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see what you make! As always just for entering you will be eligible for the the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!


This post comes the day after my birthday so I wanted to make myself a birthday card. Sounds a little silly but I wanted to make a card with a little bit of spring. I know we are just getting into the winter so a few flowers can lift my spirits! I hope you enjoy it too!
I made this A2 size card base from smooth white cardstock. Using watercolor paper I made a plaid background with water and distress ink. It was very easy. I just used a paint brush and painted lines diagonally. 
After the watercolored plaid background was dry, I trimmed down the panel to leave a bit of a border and adhered it to the card base. I then die cut the Honey Bee scalloped stitched rectangle die from white cardstock and adhered it to the center of the card base. I then die cut flowers, leaves and stems using colored cardstock and a flower die from my stash.
I popped up the flowers with 3d foam squares and glued the leaves and stamp to the scalloped panel. I die cut the Congrats from gold matte cardstock. The sub-sentiment was stamped on to a strip of cardstock and adhered above Congrats.

I hope you have enjoyed the project I shared and got some inspiration! I have listed and linked all the products I used for your convenience. Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Now it's your turn! Happy crafting!

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Barbara :-) the whole design of this is so pretty! :-)

    Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a fabulous 2024! :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete