Sunday, November 26, 2023

Gift boxes using the Simon Says Stamp December Card Kit

Hello crafty friends! Today I wanted to share a project i made using some of the wonderful items from the Simon Says Stamp December Monthly card kit. Tis' the season for giving so I wanted to make little gift boxes that could be used for lots of gift giving ideas!
I stamped the snowflake image from the Making Spirits Bright stamp set that comes in the kit and is also available separate from the kit. I stamped it using white pigment ink and embossed with white embossing powder. I used a circle die and then popped up up onto another circle die to create a fun tag for each box.
I have a video and photos to help with the instructions on how to put these cute little boxes together. Enjoy!
Cut bottom of the box at 7X7 inch cardstock and the lid for the box at 5X5 inch cardstock or pattern paper.
Score on all sides of bottom and lid.
Cut as shown on each side of bottom and lid.
Make sure to miter or trim a bit on each cut for easy folding.
Add adhesive to each flap with an X on it.
Fold each flat in to the sides of the box and lid.
Should look like this with all flaps adhered to the insides of the box and lid.
Hope you enjoyed my project I created using the gorgeous Simon Says Stamp December Card Kit and got some inspiration. I have created a supply list below for your convenience. Please feel free to leave me any questions or comments. Thank you for stopping by!!

Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment