Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Colorado Crafts Make it Sparkle

Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge theme is Make it Sparkle

We are featuring products from Colorado Craft Co. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see what you make! As always just for entering you will be eligible for the the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!
I just fell in love with this adorable little snow bunny! This is from Colorado Craft Co. Anita Jeram Sled Bunny stamp set. I just had to make a sweet little card using this stamp set.
I made this card using an A2 size card base cut from smooth white cardstock. I then ink blended another piece of white cardstock using distress ink. I masked it off and ink splattered it with water and white acrylic paint to look like a pink snowy sky.
I then stamped the images from the stamp set and colored them in using copic markers. I stamped the present several times and fussy cut them out and stacked them on the sled.
I then stamped the greeting underneath and added some sparkly gems to the pink sky. Very simple and sweet card this week.

I hope you have enjoyed the project I have made and got some inspiration. I have listed and linked all the products I used for your convenience. Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Now it's your turn! Happy crafting!

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

 



No comments:

Post a Comment