Thursday, November 30, 2023

Simon Says Stamp DieCember Release day

There are 3 reasons why I love this month! First, Christmas of course! Second, it's my birthday this month and last but not least, it's DieCember!!! I'm so excited to share a project I have made using goodies from the new Simon Says Stamp DieCember release. Click HERE to see the entire new release.
Part of this new release Tim Holtz has included 5 new stamps and coordinating dies. I have used the Tim Holtz Festive Print stamp set to make a soft and cheerful holiday card.
I made this card with an A2 card base using smooth white cardstock. I then die cut a panel to ink blend using the stitched rectangle dies from Simon Says Stamp. I used bright warm colors. I took a paint brush and made a few ink splatters using the same color inks.
I then stamped the houses and trees from the Festive Print stamp set and used the coordinating dies to cut them out and arranged them on a piece of white cardstock that I trimmed to a half circle. I adhered the houses and the trees with liquid glue to the half circle. I then popped up the panel with foam adhesive for some dimension.
I then die cut the word Peace from white cardstock and ink blended it using the same inks. I then stamped the "on earth"sentiment on to a strip of white cardstock in more coordinating ink. I added some stickles for a bit of shine. TIP: wait for your ink to completely dry before adding your stickles!! I had a bit of bleeding😏
BONUS PROJECT:
I made this card set using the Bottlebrush Trees stamp set from Tim Holtz.
I will include all the supplies I used to make these two cards below!

I hope you enjoy the DieCember release and the projects I made. I have lot's more this month to share! For your convenience I have listed and linked all the supplies I used. Thank you for stopping by!! Happy DieCember!!

Supplies:
Peace Card

Supples:
Bottlebrush card set

No comments:

Post a Comment