Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes

 Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge theme is Anything Goes

We are featuring exclusive products from Simon Says Stamp. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see what you make! As always just for entering you will be eligible for the the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!
I always get so excited when this challenge features Simon products. So many gorgeous items to choose from! I thought this week I would resume my holiday card making and use some of my favorites that are in the Simon store.
I am featuring the amazing Simon Says Stamp Ring Wreath die and the Chunky Joy die designed by CZ Designs for Simon.
I just love using non-traditional colors for my holiday cards. I also wanted to made a square card that I thought would be perfect for this rather large wreath die. I trimmed down a piece of white cardstock to 4" X 4" and adhered that to a cream colored cardbase that was 4 1/4 X 4 1/4 to leave a bit of a border.
I then ink blended four piece of white cardstock using distress oxides and die cut each out using the wreath die. This provided me with tons of circles in various sizes in each of the four colors. I chose some of the circles for my card and added a bit of shading to one side for a bit of dimension.
Using the outline piece of of the die as a guide I arranged the ink blended circles inside the outline piece in no particular order with a piece of 3d foam squares behind each one. When I was done I simply pulled off the outline and I had my colorful perfectly arranged wreath!
I then added tiny pieces of iridescent sequins to add a bit of sparkle to my wreath with liquid glue. I then die cut the chunky JOY out of white and gold cardstock and adhered it to the front of my wreath with more foam squares.

I hope you have enjoyed the project I have made and got some inspiration. I have listed and linked all the products I used for your convenience. Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Now it's your turn! Happy crafting!

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

 












No comments:

Post a Comment