Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Simon Says Stamp new All the Joy Release day

Happy Release Day!! I'm so happy to share a project I made using some of the goodies from the new Simon Says Stamp All the Joy release! Click HERE to see the entire release. 
I have made a holiday card using some non-traditional colors with the Village Stencil set and the Peace Hot Foil plate from this release.
This card came together easily and would be a great card for mass production. I simply ink blended each stencil with a different color each time to create the colorful houses.
I used the window stencil for last so I could apply Paper Glitz to make the windows shine! I set that aside to dry while I used the Peace hot foil plate to create my sentiment out of gold hot foil. I then used the older outline Pease die to cut it out and adhere to the card with 3d foam squares.
Last I stamped the sub-sentiments out of the coordinating ink color using the Season's Tweetings stamp set on to white cardstock and trimmed them down to strips and adhere them to the card using more 3d foam squares. I added a few clear sequins for some sparkle!

I hope you enjoyed the new All the Joy release and the project I made. For your convenience I have listed and linked all the supplies I used to make this card. Thank you for stopping by!! 
Happy release day!!

Supplies:

2 comments:

  1. I loved your coordinated suite of projects. This sounds silly, but the thing I admired most was your white gel pen stitching. What a steady hand and good eye!

    ReplyDelete