Monday, October 23, 2023

Birthday Wishes Season of Wonder card

I needed a birthday card and I looked in my birthday card stash and I came up empty! Today's post will be a birthday card. I am using some goodies from the Season of Wonder release. I also needed some color therapy so this card will be perfect.
I made this card using an A2 card base made from smooth white cardstock. I then took another piece of white card stock and ran it through the gorgeous Dimensional Fab Floral embossing folder. I then trimmed it down and used copic markers to color each petal of the florals that are embossed on the cardstock.
I then die cut the sentiment using the Birthday Wishes die also from the new release from Rainbow Splash Lake cardstock. I used the shadow from the die set and cut it out of white cardstock. I then heat embossed the sub-sentiment using white embossing powder and trimmed it down to a strip. I adhered everything up with 3d foam squares. Except for the copic coloring, this is a very simple card to make lots of!!
I hope you enjoyed my project today using some of the items from the Season of Wonder release and got some inspiration. I have listed and linked all the supplies I used for your convenience! Thank you so much for stopping by!

Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment