Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Picket Fence Studios Food or Drink

Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge theme is Food or Drink!

We are featuring fabulous products from Picket Fence Studios.  You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see what you make! As always just for entering you will be eligible for the the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!
I love to add a little bling to my projects and this week I'm featuring the sparkling Picket Fence Studio's Glamorous Embellishment crystal drops. I made a fun fall themed project for this week's challenge.
I began with an A2 size cardbase made from smooth white cardstock. I then trimmed down another piece of white cardstock to create my own pattern paper. I used a plaid background stamp from my stash. This one was very old but still one of my favorites. I'll try to link something similar in the supply list.
I then pulled out some of my favorite fall dies. I die cut the images from white cardstock and colored them with distress ink and a blending tool. I die cut the thanks sentiment from more white cardstock.
I added the final touches with the Picket Fence clear drops and called it a day! That was a lot of fun! Here is a video and a peek into the process of arranging the fall goodies in the basket.
I hope you have enjoyed the project I have made and got some inspiration. I have listed and linked all the products I used for your convenience. Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Now it's your turn! Happy crafting!

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

 












No comments:

Post a Comment