Monday, September 11, 2023

STAMPtember Exclusive Whimsy Stamps

It's another wonderful STAMPtember reveal! This time it's with Whimsy Stamps featuring Spooky and Mice stamp set.
Im not a big fan of mice but this Whimsy Spooky and Mice stamp has captured my heart! It's just too cute combined with Halloween how can I not love it!!
I card is made from smooth white cardstock trimmed down to be an A2 size cardbase. I then used the spiderweb stencil and purple distress ink to create my background pattern directly on to the card base. 
I then stamped out all the images from the stamp set using black copic friendly ink and colored them in with copics. I used a white gel pen to add some detail then fussy cut them out and added them to the card with foam squares.
I then die cut the Simply Fabulous die out from white cardstock and colored the letters in using coordinating copic markers. Using more foam squares I popped up each letter to the shadow cut from more white cardstock to make it really stand out.

I hope you are enjoying STAMPtember as much as I am and the project I made today. I have listed and linked all the products for your convenience below. Thank you so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPtember!!!

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment