Tuesday, September 12, 2023

STAMPtember Exclusive Clearly Besotted

It's day 10 (I think😀) of STAMPtember's exclusive collaboration! Today's reveal is with Clearly Besotted! One of the cutest stamp companies out there! Clearly, as you can see from the adorable images from this Merry Mix and Match Gnomes stamp set.
I made this card using an A2 size card base using smooth white cardstock. I then stamp on to red cardstock a gingham background using red ink for subtle look and trimmed the panel down to leave about a 1/2 inch white border.
I then stamped the images from the stamp set using a copic friendly ink and colored the images in with copics. I did some easy shading. Nothing too fancy. I then fussy cut out the images and added them to the red panel with foam adhesive.
The sentiment I chose for this card is an oldie but goodie! It's the loopy Merry Christmas die from Simon Says Stamp. I die cut it out once from white cardstock and then once from fun foam for some dimension. I adhered the dies together using liquid glue and then added it to the top and bottom of the stamped images.

If you love a very cute Christmas scene I would not wait to grab this stamp set. I had a lot of fun playing with it. Remember once these exclusive stamp sets sell out they are gone for good! I have listed and linked all the supplies for your convenience below. Thank you so much for stopping by and remember....HAPPY STAMPtember!!

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment