Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Lawn Fawn Make It Cute

Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge theme is Make it Cute!

We are featuring fabulous new products from Lawn Fawn. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see what you make! As always just for entering you will be eligible for the the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!
This week's challenge was so hard for me! Lawn Fawn has so many cute products! So I went with the Small Stitched leaves because they were so cute and Fall is officially crept it's way into our town!
I made this card using an A2 size card base from smooth white cardstock. I then trimmed down another panel of white cardstock to leave a bit of a border. I then took that panel to my scoring board and using a scoring tool I scored a line at every 1/2 inch on the panel. I then flipped it over and swiped distress ink directly to the scored lines to create the look of a wood fence.
I then die cut the Small Stitched Leaves out nine times from white cardstock. Using distress ink to color them I then ink splattered the leaves with white and gold paint and set them aside to dry.
I then arranged them in a wreath format on the wood panel that I had added to the card base. I popped each leaf up with foam squares for dimension. I then die cut the letters Fall from an alpha die set I had in my stash out of white cardstock and the trim is cut from glitter cardstock.
To finish the card off I heat embossed the word happy out of white embossing powder on to a strip of brown cardstock and added a gingham bow with a glue dot.

I hope you have enjoyed the project I have made and got some inspiration. I have listed and linked all the products I used for your convenience. Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Now it's your turn! Happy crafting!

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

 













No comments:

Post a Comment