Sunday, September 10, 2023

STAMPtember Exclusive Concord & 9th stamp set

It's another wonderful STAMPtember reveal! This time it's with Concord & 9th introducing the Festive Flower stamp set.
I always love to start my Holiday card making early and this set is perfect to make beautiful holiday cards.
I made this card with an A2 size card base cut from smooth white cardstock. I then trimmed down a piece of watercolor paper and began to stamp the images from the stamp set with distress ink. I used a paint brush and some water to blend the ink color to give the images a loose water color feel. 
I used gold mica watercolor to paint in between the flowers and leaves and then splattered the panel with white, gold and more distress ink. I used adhesive tape all over the back of the watercolored panel to make sure it didn't warp and adhered it to the card base.
I then die cut the sentiment from white cardstock 3 times and once from matte gold cardstock. I then adhered it to the shadow die cut from white cardstock and added it to the center of the card.

I hope you are enjoying all the fun exclusive collabs during STAMPtember! It's so fun to see what these amazing companies come up with and create with them! I have listed and linked all the products I have used to make this card for your convenience. Thank you for stopping by and remember with all the exclusive STAMPtember collabs they are limited so grab one before they are gone!

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment