Thursday, September 7, 2023

STAMPtember exclusive Rainbow Splash

Simon Says Stamp has a new line of products called Rainbow Splash!
Here is the project I made using some of the amazing products from the Rainbow Splash line.
I made this card using an A2 size cardbase from smooth white cardstock. I then trimmed down another piece of white cardstock to run through the new Tiny Florals embossing folder. Before I added the paper to the folder I used some of the amazing colors from the Rainbow Splash inks to add color to the inside of the flat side of the embossing folder. I just took the ink pad and swiped it to the top, middle and bottom of the folder. After I ran the folder with the paper through the die cut machine I used some low grit sandpaper and ran over the top of the embossed panel to add some dimension.
I then stamped the flowers and leaves from the Happy Blooms stamp set from the new line and fussy cut them out and layered them up. I used the same inks that used on the embossed panel. These inks are so juicy! They stamp beautifully! I used a circle die from my stash to frame the florals that I added with some liquid glue. I then heat embossed the Hello sentiment using gold embossing powder and fussy cut it out and added to the flowers. I finished this card off by adding a few gems to the center of each flower.

I hope you enjoyed the project I made and got inspired! I have listed and linked all the supplies and products I used for your convenience. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment