Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Simon Says Stamp Stamp It

Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge theme is Stamp It!

We are featuring fabulous new products from Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see what you make! As always just for entering you will be eligible for the the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!
This week's challenge is to use an actual cling, clear or wood mounted stamps. I chose the adorable Happy Days stamp set from the STAMPtember release.
I stamped this adorable image from the stamp set using copic friendly black ink and colored them using some copic markers. I fussy cut out the image. Using a cloud stencil I ink blended clouds in distress inks.
I then colored the bottom part of that ink blended panel with green oxide ink. I then stamped the image from the stamp set over the ink blended panel and then added the fussy cut bear right over it. It's kind of a masking cheat if you don't mind fussy cutting, which I don't!
I then stamped some flowers from some older stamps in my stash and fussy cut them out and added them to the panel. I then added some white gel pen detail and stickles for some sparkle.
I trimmed down the ink blended panel to fit an A2 size card base made from white cardstock. I then die cut an arch using the nested arch dies and then ran it through an embossing folder and added it over the ink blended panel on the card base.

I hope you got some inspiration and enjoyed the project i made with some of the amazing STAMPtember goodies. I have listed and linked all the supplies I used for your convenience. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Supplies:
Now it's your turn! Happy crafting!

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

 













1 comment: