Sunday, September 3, 2023

Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Lawn Fawn exclusive

I am so excited to introduce the first exclusive Lawn Fawn's Home for the Pawlidays stamp set especially made for Simon Says Stamp's STAMPtember! If you fall in love with this stamp set, don't wait to grab it because once these exclusive collaborations sell out they are gone forever!!
I had a lot of fun playing with set. I have three big dogs I call my fur babies so I was thrilled to see this set. It will be perfect for those holiday projects for anyone that loves their fur babies too! 
I made this card using an A2 size card base made from smooth white cardstock. I then trimmed down another piece of white cardstock to create an ink blended background using distress oxide inks. I then die cut another piece of white cardstock to create a snowdrift as well as a frame and snowflakes.
I then stamped the images from the stamp set onto more white cardstock and colored the images using copic markers and fussy cut them out and arranged them all together on the card. The sentiments are also from the Lawn Fawn stamp set and I just used sentiment strip dies and popped them up using 3d foam squares. I used a white gel pen to add some details and stickles for some sparkle.



Supplies:




No comments:

Post a Comment