Saturday, September 2, 2023

STAMPtember Blog Party

I am so excited to be part of the STAMPtember Blog Party celebration! Please click HERE to see the entire STAMPtember release. Here👇is a special promotion for everyone who visits my blog today!
I have a couple of projects I want to share with you using some of the amazing products from the new Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember release
This is a fun mini-slimline birthday card using the All the Balloons stencil set  , the All the Balloons Patterns stencil set and the CZ Designs ENJOY die from the new release.
The base of this card is made from smooth white cardstock and trimmed to the size of a smaller slimline card base. I then trimmed out a piece of gray cardstock to leave a bit of a white border. Using the stencil I inked up six of the balloons using Pawsitively Saturated ins in rainbow order. I used the coordinating die to cut them out and popped them up on the card with foam squares. I trimmed off the excess and added some silver twine to each balloon.
I then die cut the Enjoy die from silver cardstock and a couple times from white cardstock and adhered together for thickness and added it on top of the balloons. I then heat embossed the sub-sentiment with silver embossing powder to match.
My next project also uses the CZ Designs Enjoy die and stenciling.
I made this card using an A2 card base made from smooth white cardstock. I then trimmed down a panel to stencil the poppies. After I added the color I removed the stencil and placed it in my MISTI and stamped the poppies over the stenciled image using black ink.
I then die cut the CZ Design Enjoy sentiment die three times from white cardstock and adhered it with liquid glue. The sub-sentiment is from the reverse birthday sentiments. I just trimmed it out using a paper trimmer and popped it up with foam adhesive. I have a short video showing you how I stenciled the poppies on my Instagram Page.

I hope you are enjoying this blog party! For your convenience I have listed and linked all the supplies I have used to make these projects below.

Supplies:
To get more inspiration for the new STAMPtember release, just visit the Simon Says Stamp Blog Party page and also the STAMPtember gallery. Happy STAMPtember everyone!!

23 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Barbara, both of them are just fabulous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful balloons & floral cards.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two wonderful cards. I love to see the variety of the slimline/mini slimline cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That rainbow of balloony goodness is everything! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the balloons pattern! So useful on lots of things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the poppys. Colors so vibrant. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The balloon card is so playful. Poppies are so colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, your poppies card is just outstanding! I love it! The polka dot balloons are really fun, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Barbara, those balloons make me happy! Your poppies are just beautiful! Two great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stencil first then stamp. Brilliant! Such beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are so pretty and colorful! I think I'm going to have to get that CZ 'enjoy' die now. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the Ballon card. Perfect for the kids I make cards for!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those poppies! You really brought them to life.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved both of your cards. They are both so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love those bright n cheery balloons, and the floral card is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely flowered card. The balloons are fun. That is my favorite. [Bunny]</a

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear Barb - Your cards are both fabulous. Love the poppies and the "enjoy" -- my aunt always uses that and writes it in cards, so I am hoping to get that die sooner or later (it might well sell out before I can get it). I think your balloon card is delightful.
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
  18. Two very different cards and both are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the slimline - cute balloons with the polka dots & silver bows. The flowers are just glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful cards!!!! I love your patterned balloons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fun balloons and gorgeous poppies.

    ReplyDelete