Friday, September 22, 2023

STAMPtember Exclusive My Favorite Things

Welcome back for another STAMPtember exclusive collaboration! Todays reveal is with My Favorite Things! Who wants to go on a safari?? This adorable stamp set full of the cutest animals is aptly named Sweet Safari. You will make the sweetest projects with these little guys!
I made this card using a top folding A2 size card base made from smooth white cardstock. I ink blended the card base with a bit of blue and yellow distress ink for a background. I then found a sheet of plaid  paper in my stash and used it as inspiration for the color theme of my card. I trimmed down the plaid panel and die cut a circle from the upper center. 
I then stamped the adorable animal images from the stamp set using black copic friendly ink. I colored them in and fussy cut them out. I arranged them inside the ink blended circle. I added some white gel pen details and added a sentiment stamped in black and cut into strips.
I hope you grab this adorable limited edition stamp set before it sells out. Remember once its gone it's gone for good! I have listed and linked the supplies below for your convenience! Thank you for stopping by and Happy STAMPtember!!!!

Supplies:



No comments:

Post a Comment