Monday, September 25, 2023

STAMPtember Exclusive Newton's Nook

Welcome back for another STAMPtember exclusive collaboration! Todays reveal is Newton's Nook Santa Paws! I have to admit I didn't think these exclusive stamps could get any cuter!!
I have chosen to create a set of holiday gift tags. I wanted to usea each of the adorable critters from the Santa Paws stamps set.
I began by die cutting three tags out of craft cardstock. I then distress the edges with some Vintage Photo distress ink. I then embossed a brick background using white paper and an embossing folder. I then stamped the sentiment from the stamp set using white pigment ink and heat set it with white embossing powder.
Last I stamped out the adorable images using a copic friendly black ink pad and colored them in with copic markers. I added some white detail and fussy cut them out and popped them up on each tag using foam squares. I tied some ribbon and twine that I had in my stash to the tops of the tags.

I hope you grab this adorable limited edition stamp set before it sells out. Remember once its gone it's gone for good! I have listed and linked the supplies below for your convenience! Thank you for stopping by and Happy STAMPtember!!!!

Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment