Wednesday, September 20, 2023

STAMPtember Exclusive Trinity Stamps

Welcome back for another STAMPtember exclusive collaboration! Todays reveal is with Trinity Stamps super cute Sledding Gnomes stamp set.
This is an adorable stamp set with holiday images. I especially loved the chubby little winter trees! 
I stamped them using white pigment ink and the heat set them with white embossing powder. I then fussy cut them out and added a foam square to the back of each one. I then die cut a wonky stitched rectangle panel and ink blended the panel in the inks I wanted to color the trees with. I used distress ink because the white embossing resists the ink to leave a nice white outline. I placed the trees on the panel that fit an A2 size cardbase made from smooth white cardstock.
I then chose a sentiment from the stamp set and heat set it using gold embossing powder and cut it out with my paper trimmer and also added foam squares to the back and placed it under the row of trees. Last, for some sparkle, I added a few dots of stickles.

If you this stamp set, don't wait to grab it! Once these exclusive collaborations sell out they are gone for good. I have listed and linked all the supplies for your convenience below. Thank you so much for stopping by and remember....HAPPY STAMPtember!!

Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment