Wednesday, August 30, 2023

CZ Design Anything Goes

Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge theme is Anything Goes!

We are featuring products from CZ Designs. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see what you make! As always just for entering you will be eligible for the the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!
I love anything from CZ Designs!! I love her videos and her personality is so funny add on top that she is a talented card maker and product designer! Girl has is going on!! Can you tell I'm a big fan??
I wanted to make a fall themed card because "anything goes" and I'm just in Fall mode. I used the CZ Design Basic Trio die set. This is my go to sentiment die set for cards. It's a must have for your stash!
I made this card using smooth white cardstock trimmed down to an A2 size top folding card base. I then trimmed down another piece of white cardstock to leave a white border. I used distress oxide inks to create this ink blended background to help showcase my distressed fall leaves.
Using some watercolor paper I created three panels with distress ink and lots of water and white paint splatters. I used the fall leaf die and cut one from each panel and popped it up on the ink blended panel with foam squares and then trimmed off the excess. I then die cut the hugs from white cardstock and stamped the sending from an older stamp set in my stash then I embossed it with gold embossing powder.I then added a few jewels for a bit of sparkle.

I hope you have enjoyed the project I have made today for the challenge and got some inspiration. I have listed and linked all of the supplies I have used for your convenience. Thank you so much for stopping by.

Supplies:
Now it's your turn! Happy crafting!

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

 










1 comment: