Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Avery Elle Bright and Cheerful

Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge theme is Bright and Cheerful

We are featuring products from Avery Elle. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see what you make! As always just for entering you will be eligible for the the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!
I have to admit that I got a little excited about the holidays when I made this card for this week's theme. When I saw that theme was Bright and Cheerful I immediately thought of Christmas. I chose the Avery Elle diagonal stripe stencil. I wanted to make a classic holiday card and matching tag in red, white and gold.
I made the card by using an A2 size card base from dark red cardstock. I then trimmed a piece of white cardstock for a panel that would leave a bit of a border. I then took another panel from white cardstock and used the diagonal stencil to add gold paste for an amazing background. After it was dry I cut the panel in two strips. One for the card and one for the tag.
I then die cut the poinsettia die out three times out of more white cardstock. I adhered the leaves together with liquid glue and added some glitter to the edges of the flowers for some sparkle. I added two to the card and one to the tag. 
I die cut out the Merry and Bright from more of the red cardstock that I used for the base and out of fun foam for dimension and added it to the card with the poinsettias.The tag came together quickly since I had made almost all of the elements. I just had to die cut out a rounded tag from my stash and some small alpha letters that spelled JOY. I tied some red gingham ribbon and some gold thread to the top and that was it!

I hope you have enjoyed the project I have made today for the challenge and got some inspiration. I have listed and linked all of the supplies I have used for your convenience. Thank you so much for stopping by.

Supplies:
Now it's your turn! Happy crafting!

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

 










1 comment: