Monday, August 21, 2023

Just a Note card

Summer has been just flying by and I never say that! So I am sharing a card that might brighten even the most cloudy of days.
I used some fun products from the latest Simon Says Stamp Just a Note release. Click HERE if you want a glimpse into that release.
I made this card using an A2 size card base cut from smooth white cardstock. I then trimmed down a piece of white cardstock and using distress oxide ink I ink blended it and then ran it through the Margot Tile embossing folder. I then used some sandpaper to remove the top layer of the raised portion of the panel to reveal the white cardstock underneath to bring out the pattern of the embossing folder.
I then die cut the Daisy Heads floral die from watercolor paper that I ink distressed with in shades of yellow and orange. I added them to the bottom right corner of the card with some silver twine and the Just a Note sentiment cut from silver cardstock and matted with white cardstock.

I hope you enjoyed the card I made today and got some inspiration! I have added all the supplied that I have used below for your convenience. Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment