Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Penny Black 4 Legged Friends

Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge theme is 4 Legged Friends!

We are featuring products from Penny Black. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see what you make! As always just for entering you will be eligible for the the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!
What a fun and cute challenge! I used the adorable Penny Black Rain or Shine stamp set to create a card perfect for this challenge.
I made this card using an A2 size card base made from smooth white cardstock. I then die cut another piece of white cardstock using a stitched rectangle die and then I die cut a stitched circle window out of that panel to create the shaker element to my card.
Before adding the stitched circle window panel I ink blended some gray clouds to the card base using distress ink and a cloud stencil so it will show through the window. I then added a clear piece of acetate to the back of the circle window along with some foam adhesive and added to the card over the the shaker bits.
I then stamped the adorable image from the stamp set out of black copic friendly ink and colored the image in using copic markers. I fussy cut the image out and added to the lower left area of the window. I die cut the love you sentiment out of red cardstock and adhered the sentiment over the right side of the window with liquid glue. Using the sentiment from the stamp set, I finished the card off by stamping the rain or shine in more black ink and then added some white gel pen detail to the umbrella.

I hope you enjoyed the project I have made for you today and got some inspiration! I have listed all the supplies I have used below for your convenience. Thank you for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Now it's your turn! Happy crafting!

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

 













 












No comments:

Post a Comment