Monday, July 17, 2023

Oh Happy Day card

Just a quick post to share a project I made a using few goodies from the Out of this World release. I just fell in love with this large Oh Happy Day die and knew it would make the perfect birthday card. 
I made this card using an A2 card base made from smooth white cardstock. Using the same cardstock I die cut a scalloped frame to fit the size of my card. I then used a cloud stencil to ink bend a multi-colored cloud background. I outlined the top of each cloud with some diamond stickles for some sparkle.
I die cut the the large Oh Happy Day sentiment from more white cardstock and some fun foam for dimension and added to the center of the card. I then trimmed down a stip of the reverse birthday sentiments and ran that through my hot foil machine to make it a shiny gold! I popped that up with a couple of foam square and added a few sequins and called it a day!
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you got some inspiration! I have listed and linked all the supplies I used to make this project below for your convenience. Thank you so much for stopping by!!💖

Supplies:



No comments:

Post a Comment