Friday, July 14, 2023

Tim Holtz Embossing Glaze powders

I am so excited to share with you a project I made using the new Tim Holtz Embossing Glaze powders! When I think of Tim Holtz I think tags! I had the amazing opportunity years ago at a scrapbooking convention to watch Tim demonstrating some of his amazing talents on tags! So I thought it would be fun to made a tag using some of these gorgeous embossing glaze powders.
I used the largest one of Tim's framed tag dies. I die cut the tag out of craft cardstock. I then stamped it using a scripty background stamp and used some distress ink to blend on the edges of the tag to give it a distressed look. I then ink splattered some Vintage Photo and Picket Fence ink using some water and a paintbrush. I die cut the circle reinforcer out of white cardstock and adhered to the top of the tag.
To make the fun sunflowers I used the new embossing glaze on white cardstock and die cut the ne Little Sunflower bloom die out 6 times from the embossed cardstock. I then did the same with the leaves, stems and center of the sunflowers.
I then stamped the sentiment using the Best Year Yet stamp set using Vintage Photo ink on to white cardstock strips. I used some foam adhesive to pop them up for a bit of dimension. I added some natural twine to the top of the tag and that was it!

I hope you enjoyed the project I have made today using some of the new Tim Holtz Embossing Glaze powder. If you want to see all the gorgeous colors from his new release, just click HERE. I have provided a list of all the supplies I have used to make this project below for your convenience. Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. BRAVO! Just Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee your gorgeous design! I need to make into a card. What stamps are the sentiment?
    Thank you for Inspiration. ♥KimberlyRae

    ReplyDelete