Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Altenew Anything Goes

Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge theme is Anything Goes!

We are featuring products from Altenew. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see what you make! As always just for entering you will be eligible for the the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!
For this weeks challenge, I chose an embossing folder from Altenew called Sixties Sunshine. I was drawn to the fun bold flowers and thought it would make for a fun colorful background.
I made this card by first adding a heavy weight piece of white cardstock to the embossing folder. I then ran it through the die cut machine. I wanted to color the flower impressions so they would stand out.  I chose some bright copic markers colors to color them.
I then used white acrylic paint and a stylus to add dots to parts of the flowers for that sixties vibe!
When the paint was dry I trimmed down the panel and added to an A2 size card base made from smooth white cardstock. I then die cut the Yay You sentiment and coordinating shadow from matte gold cardstock and velum. I used some foam adhesive to pop up the sentiments.
Last, I used a copic marker to color a strip of white cardstock to match one of the colors from the background and embossed my sub-sentiment using white embossing powder. I then added a couple of flat gold pearls for interest. 

I hope you enjoyed the project I have made for you today and got some inspiration! I have listed all the supplies I have used below for your convenience. Thank you for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Now it's your turn! Happy crafting!

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

 













 













No comments:

Post a Comment