Thursday, July 27, 2023

Simon Says Stamp Just a Note release day

I'm so happy to share a project from the new Simon Says Stamp Out of This World release! Click HERE to see the entire release. 
Using the Summer Bouquet stencil from the new release I have made a very simple but elegant card to share with you.
I began with a piece of 110lb white card stock and laid the stencil over it and began to ink blend with a bender brush using several oxide distress inks that I though blended will with each other.
When I was finished blending the oxide inks I kept the stencil in place and with a pallet knife I smoothed over a layer of paper glitz like frosting a cake. I then removed the stencil washed it quickly and set the ink blended panel aside to dry.
I pulled out some gold paint along with the distress inks and mixed them with bit of water and with a paintbrush splattered lightly over the panel for some interest. I then used the gold paint and brush to paint on a gold frame around the whole panel. I then die cut the Hi There sentiment and shadow from gold and white cardstock and adhered it to the panel. The panel was added to an A2 size card base made from smoother white cardstock.

I hope you enjoyed the project I made and got some inspiration. For your convenience I have listed and linked all the supplies I have used to make this card below. Thank you for stopping by!! Happy release day!!

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment