Thursday, June 15, 2023

A Little Note

There is a thunderstorm ⛈outside and my big tough 12 year old great pyrenees is curled up around my feet like a little kitty. He hates thunder poor baby! Meanwhile, I am having some fun in the craftroom today creating a colorful card project.
I wanted to make some distressed colorful leaves for my card. Using a blending tool, a paintbrush with water and perfect pearls I just went to town on squares cut from white cardstock to fit the Leafy Sprig die.
I used these gorgeous little backgrounds to die cut out the leaves and then die cut a stitched rectangle out of white cardstock panel. I arranged the leaves in a semi-circle on the panel. I adhered the leaves with 3d foam squares for a little dimension.
I then stamped the sentiment from the Just Because Word Mix 2 stamp set that comes with a coordinating dies out of gray ink. I also used foam adhesive to pop up the circle die in the middle of the leaves. I used some fog cardstock for an A2 size card base.
I hope you enjoyed the project I made today and got some inspiration to pull out some of you goodies from your stash that you haven't used in a while to make something wonderful! I have listed and linked everything that I used to make this card below for your convenience.

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment