Monday, June 19, 2023

Flower Happy Simon Says Stamp July card kit

The name of this card kit is perfect! It has made me flower happy for sure. I couldn't just make one card so I made three. If you haven't had a chance to see this amazing new card kit from Simon Says Stamp just click HERE!
This first card was made with the Flower Happy stamp set that comes in the kit. As you can see above the stamp set is just bursting with floral images. Some that even layer! I made this card using an A2 card base from smooth white cardstock. I then trimmed down another piece of white cardstock to create my stamped panel of flowers. I used the Pawsitively Saturated Inks in some of my favorite colors to stamp the flowers. I then stamped the greeting on another piece of white cardstock and using a couple of circle dies I die cut out the sentiment and a frame. I fussy cut 3 of the flowers I stamped to pop up off the sentiment circle.
The second card I made from an A2 size card base from smooth white cardstock. I used my favorite tiny flower image from the Flower Happy stamp set. I stamped it several times using more Pawsitively Saturated inks. I stamped a stem for each flower and fussy cut them out and arranged them in a line on a panel die cut from white cardstock using the wonky style stitched rectangle dies. I then chose a sentiment from the stamp set and stamped it using embossing ink and heat set it with a platinum embossing powder. I also added a flat white pearl to the centers of each flower.
Finally, I just had to use the gorgeous rose gold metallic cardstock and Jubilee embossing folder from the kit. After running the metallic paper through the embossing folder, I trimmed the embossed panel down to leave a bit of a white border. I also took a low grit piece of sandpaper and rubbed the to of the embossed panel to reveal a bit of white underneath. I then cut a square piece of rose gold metallic cardstock and embossed the sentiment using white embossing powder and popped it up with 3d foam squares. 
I hope you have enjoyed the projects I made using this amazing card kit. I have listed all the supplies I have used to make all three cards below. I have listed the card kit but you can also purchase the stamp set and embossing folder separately. Thank you for stopping by!!

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment