Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Simon Says Stamp Party!

Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge theme is Party!

We are showcasing products exclusive to Simon Says Stamp. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see what you make! As always just for entering you will be eligible for the the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!
Tis' the season to party!! As for me, I used to be a party all night girl but these days my favorite treat, a good movie and in bed by 10pm is more my speed! 😆
I still know how to make a party in a card though! I call this card "Party with the Stars!"
I made this card using an A2 card base from smooth white cardstock. I then trimmed down another piece of white cardstock to leave a bit of a white border. Then, using just three distress inks, I was able to create a five color ink blend. I have a tutorial coming soon showing how I did that. I also splattered water drops and ink to add to the festive look of this background. 
I then die cut out lots of stars in all sizes from heavy weight white cardstock and arranged them in a cascading formation across the card with 3d foam adhesive. Last, I die cut the Let's Party sentiment out of white cardstock and used a black cardstock for the outline. I popped up the sentiment using 3d foam adhesive.
I wanted to show a little behind the scenes of how I photographed this card using just some natural light
and a few ribbon curls for props. I had so much fun making this card. You can make this card for a  birthday or new year's card. Pretty much anything you want to celebrate!

I hope you got some inspiration. If you liked any of the products I used to make this card, I have listed and linked them below. Thank you for stopping by!

Supplies:
Now it's you turn! Happy crafting!

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

 













 




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Barbara :-) the colors and whole design of this is so pretty and I love the photo staging too! Beautifully photographed :-)

    Hope you have a fabulous Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
    With Love
    Lols XXX

    ReplyDelete