Saturday, December 17, 2022

Simon Says Stamp Hugs release Shaker card

Shaking things up a bit with a fun shaker card using some products from the new Simon Says Stamp Hugs release.
It's been a nice change of pace to switch from Christmas to Valentines Day. Makes me so excited for Spring even though it still a bit of a wait. As I type this I see more snow falling out my window!
I made this card using an A2 size card base made from smooth white cardstock. I then cut another piece of white cardstock a bit smaller to create a panel to leave a white border. I chose some bright fun distress oxides to ink blend a cheerful background. Using a paintbrush and some white paint for splatters along with more distress ink and water. I then die cut the heart shape using the Stained Glass Heart die. I thought it would be perfect for a shaker card. I added some acetate to the back and replaced the center heart that i had cut out of the panel.
I then die cut the Fancy Love die out of white cardstock and ink blended it. I added a bit of sparkle to the heart on the love sentiment. I added a sub-sentiment from the Love You Greeting stamp set and cut it down to a strip. Please leave a comment if you have any more questions about how I put this card together. 
This is such a fun release and if you want to see the entire release just click HERE!

I have listed and linked all of the products I have used to make this fun shaker card. Thank you for stopping by!!

Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment