Thursday, December 15, 2022

Simon Says Stamp Hugs Release day

I am so happy to help introduce the new Simon Says Stamp HUGS release! 👈Click here to see the full release.
This release is packed full of adorable goodies to spread lot's of love!
When I was in grade school Valentine's Day was always so fun.  We used to decorate a shoe box to collect all the adorable little cards and treats we would pass out to our classmates. When I became a mother I always looked forward to making cute little Valentines for my children to share. 
Valentine's Day is also very special to me because it's both my mother's and my son's birthday.
I have made a set of easy and adorable Valentine's using the Wild Love stamp set and coordinating dies from the new release.
These came together so quickly! I wanted use minimal color so I just used some grays and pinks.
I just love the sweet sentiments that went with each animal.
I used some black ink to stamp the image and the sentiment that was copic marker friendly. 
I used the coordinating dies to cut out the animals and I popped them up with a foam square. These cards are made smaller than an A2 size cardbase. The dimensions are 5" X 3 3/4". They fit perfectly into a cellophane bag with room for some sweet treats!
I hope you have enjoyed my little trip down Valentine's memory lane with me! I have listed and linked all the supplies I used to make these sweet little cards. Thanks for stopping by!💗

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment