Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Avery Elle Ice Cold

Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge theme is to Ice Cold!

We are showcasing Avery Elle products. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see what you make! As always just for entering you will be eligible for the the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!
Nothing says cold like the North Pole and if I'm not mistaken I think that's where Santa lives! I'm  also pretty sure he is wrapping lots of presents so he will need some tags!
I cut some tags using a die from my stash out of red heavy weight cardstock. I used a swiss dot stamp to create a snowy sky with heat embossing white powder. I then die cut a mountain scape out of craft cardstock. Then, using the same tag die,  I cut some white cardstock to create a snow base for each tag. 
I then stamped the images from the Avery Elle Ho-Ho-Holiday stamp set with black ink on to white cardstock.  I colored them using copic markers and fussy cut them out.
Using the same stamp set, I stamped each tag with a sentiment in the bottom snow area using black ink.
I tied each tag with a white ribbon and some sparkly red twine.

I hope you have enjoyed the project I made and got some inspiration. I have listed and linked all the supplies I used for your convenience. Thank you for stopping by and happy holidays!!

Supplies:

Now it's you turn! Happy crafting!

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

 













 



1 comment:

  1. aww what a gorgeous set of tags Barbara! they're all just so cute!! :-)
    Hope you have a great week!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete