Sunday, December 11, 2022

DieCember release Let's Party card

I have made a fun card using some fun products from the Simon Says Stamp DieCember release.
I have seen so many wonderful cardmakers creating beautiful cards using alcohol inks. I have always wanted to try this fun technique but was very intimidated. I decided to break out of my comfort zone and try it.
I also wanted a special and festive background to showcase the new Let's Party die from the new release. I chose some of my favorite ink colors to play with.
I made this card using a smooth white cardstock to create an A2 size card base. Using Yupo paper which is created for use of alcohol inks, I applied the different alcohol colors and let them dry. I then trimmed down the panel to add to the card base to leave a bit of white border. I then die cut the sentiment out of white cardstock 3 times for thickness and stacked them on top of each other with liquid glue. I finished the card off with a pre-printed sentiment strip.

I hope you like my premier alcohol inked background. I plan to keep exploring this medium and create some more fun backgrounds. I have listed and linked the supplies I used below. Thank you for stopping by!

Supplies:



No comments:

Post a Comment