Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Tim Holtz Stencil It!

 Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge is to Stencil It!

We are showcasing Tim Holtz products. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see what you make! As always just for entering you will be eligible for the the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!
I just loved the new Tim Holtz Christmas release this year! So adorable I just knew I wanted to use the Sizzix Christmas Cutouts die set to create my card today. I also will be using one of my favorite snow stencils to create a snowy background. So much fun! Let's get started..
I created this card using an A2 card base made from smooth white cardstock. I then cut another piece of white cardstock down to leave a bit of a border and ran the panel through the Billow Snowflake embossing folder. Using liquid glue I adhered the panel to the card base.
Using another piece of white card stock I ink blended the background with distress ink. I used the Snowfall stencil to create a wintery sky on my ink blended panel with Ranger matte texture paste. I set that aside to dry before I trimmed it down.
I then die cut the images I need to create this sweet wintery scene from the Tim Holtz Christmas Cutouts die set. I used distress ink to color each piece. I added a snow bank with white card stock trimmed down to fit the panel. I'm not sure you can tell but I added some Ice Stickles to the star and windows for a bit of sparkle. I used foam squares to give some dimension to the panel. 

I hope you enjoyed this card and got some inspiration. I have listed and linked all the products I used for your convenience. Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Supplies:

Now it's you turn! Happy crafting!

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

 


























No comments:

Post a Comment