Sunday, November 20, 2022

Simon Says Stamp Limited Edition Holiday Gift card kit

I am happy to be able to share a few projects made from the new Simon Says Stamp Limited Edition Holiday Gift Card kit. This is an amazing and versatile kit that celebrated the glitz and glamor of the season. Perfect for all your gift giving needs! Make lots of amazing ways to give those gift cards!!
I have made a fun card using a layering ornament stencil that is included in the kit. I just stenciled the beautiful ornament using distress inks and then fussy cut each one out. I then popped them off the A2 size card base made from white cardstock with 3d foam adhesive. Using the stencil I traced out the toppers for the ornaments and cut them out of gold glitter paper also included in the kit! I then used some gold thread from the my stash to create a fun accent for the ornaments to hang on. I then stamped the Merry Christmas sentiment from the kit and heat embossed it using gold embossing powder.
I then had to make a couple of fun gift card holders. This kit is just full of tags, and mini envelopes and so many ways to give a gift card!!  I used the same layered stencil for the gift card holder on the right. There is a matching luscious red mini envelope to put it in. On the left I used the gorgeous layered bow die, gift card sleeve and a light gray cardstock to create this one of a kind card perfect size for giving that someone special a gift card! All the sentiments are from the kit including a jar of silver embossing powder. 

I hope you enjoyed the projects I made using this amazing card kit!

I have listed and linked the supplies I used below for your convenience.

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment