Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Memory Box Not a Card

 Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge is to make something that is Not a Card!

We are showcasing Memory Box products. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see what you make! As always just for entering you will be eligible for the the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!
This is a fun challenge. I love making cards, infact, some would say I'm obsessed but I love a good challenge. I have made a snowflake ornament made from paper that would be perfect to hang on your tree!
I was inspired by Michelle Peckham's idea to create an ornament using an embossing folder.  I also thought this would be a perfect project to use the Memory Box Fairy Jewels to give this ornament a bit of sparkle!
I made this card using heavy weight cardstock. Using the Simon Says Stamp Billow Snowflake Emboss and Cut folder I used the snowflake dies that come with the folder and cut out all three snowflakes twice. I then took one set of the snowflakes and lined them up with the same images in the folder and ran it through the die cut machine to create the deep design onto the snowflakes. I took the 2nd set of snowflakes and glued them to the back of the the embossed snowflake for some bulk. I then layered them onto of each other using some 3d foam squares. I added the jewels for some sparkle and some silver thread to be able to hang on the tree. You could even make an amazing garland with these gorgeous snowflakes!

If you head over to my Instagram page, I have a quick tutorial on how to put this snowflake together.

I hope you enjoyed the project I made today for the challenge. I have listed and linked all the products I used below for your convenience. Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

Now it's you turn! Happy crafting!

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

 

























No comments:

Post a Comment