Monday, November 14, 2022

Simon Says Stamp Holiday Sparkle Instagram Hop

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you are enjoying the Instagram Hop for the Simon Says Stamp Holiday Sparkle release. Lot's of amazing goodies to play with. I was so excited to see another very dimensional embossing folder with cozy images that include dies! 
I made this card using an A2 size card base out of smooth white card stock. I then ran another piece of white cardstock through my die cutting machine using the Billow Snowflake embossing folder that was inked on the flat side with Speckled Egg distress ink. This technique allows the snowflakes to stay white while adding color to the background. I trimmed that panel down to leave a bit of white border and adhered it to the card base with liquid glue.
I then die cut the cozy beanie caps from the Sweater Weather emboss and cut folder. I used green, yellow and coral cardstock for the main part of the caps and white cardstock for the rim and pom pom. I added some dimension using coordinating distress ink on the caps.
I then used a hot foil sentiment and cut it into a strip and added to the bottom of the card. I used 3d foam adhesive to adhere the sentiment and the caps.

I hope you enjoyed this card I made for the Holiday Sparkle Instagram Hop and got some inspiration. Don't forget to leave a comment over on my Instagram post to be entered to win a $25 shopping spree at the Simon store! I have listed and linked the products I used for your convenience. Happy hopping!!

Supplies:



1 comment: