Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Simon Says Stamp Holiday Sparkle Release Day

It's release day!! To see the whole gorgeous release click HERE!
I have made this fun holiday card using the Holiday Stack die and Retro Layered Berries from the new release. 
This card was made using an A2 size card base from smooth white card stock. I then trimmed down another piece of white cardstock to leave a bit of a border. I then used the layering stencils to create this background using distress ink and gold texture paste.
I then die cut the sentiments out of gold and red cardstock. I also die cut it out of white cardstock three times for thickness. I used liquid glue to adhere letters together and then onto the card.
I hope this shows the shine and sparkle of this fun card!

I have listed and linked the supplies I have used for your convenience. Hope you got some inspiration and thank you for stopping by!

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment