Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Paper Rose Thinking of You

 Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge is Thinking of You

We are showcasing Paper Rose products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see what you make! As always just for entering you will be eligible for the the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!
I wanted to show how fast, easy and beautiful it can be to make a background with very few supplies. I have made three cards for this week's challenge.
I used the Paper Rose Lots of Flowers stencil  and distress ink to create these fun and easy backgrounds.
I made each card using an A2 size card base from smooth white cardstock. I then trimmed down another piece of white cardstock for a panel to leave a white border. I placed the stencil over the panel and used the darker shade of the distress ink to stencil the flowers. I removed the stencil and used a lighter shade of distress ink and a blender brush to cover the entire panel. 
I then added white dots to the center of each stenciled flower with white acrylic paint and a stylus. If you don't have a stylus you can use the end of a paintbrush. 
I then die cut the sentiment Thinking of You die three times for thickness and adhered together with liquid glue. I then cut a 1 1/2 inch strip of white card and ink blended it and adhered to the center of the panel. I then added the sentiment with liquid glue and added some colored jewels. That's it!!

I hope you enjoyed the cards I made today and got some inspiration. All the supplies I used are listed and linked below for your convenience. Thank you for stopping by!!💗

Supplies:

***If any product is out of stock, just click on the "Notify Me" button and you will receive an alert from Simon when that item is back in stock! 

Now it's you turn! Happy crafting!

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

 



























No comments:

Post a Comment