Thursday, November 3, 2022

Pink, Gold and White Christmas card

We just got dumped on!! Woke up to a blanket white snow everywhere! Well, since I have the white I guess I'll just add the pink and gold! It's an amazing color combination for Christmas decor. Today's post is all about the non-traditional colors for gorgeous Christmas cards.
I made this card using an older die set from Simon Says Stamp called Stars. It has so many different sizes of stars I thought it would make an amazing wreath.
I began with an A2 size card base made from smooth white cardstock. Then using the largest of a stitched die set I cut a panel that was a bit smaller than the base. I ink blended the whole panel using a neutral distress ink.  I also added some paint splatters with coordination colors. I then die cut the different sizes of stars from white, light pink, dark pink and gold cardstock. Using some foam squares I arranged the stars in a circle pattern. Just randomly adding the different sizes and colors to be pleasing to my eye.
I then die cut the Merry sentiment from the Simon Says Stamp Merry Christmas set out of gold cardstock and white cardstock for thickness. I then stamped Christmas from the Simon Says Stamp Love Peace Joy Rainbow stamp set. I stamped it in a clear sticky ink and heat embossed it using gold embossing powder.
It's definitely not one to mass produce but you can make for someone very special. 💛💝🤍
I made a little video to show you how amazing the shine is on this card! Hope you give it a try. 
I have listed and linked all the supplies I used to make this card for your convenience. Thanks for stopping by!!

Supplies:



No comments:

Post a Comment