Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Hero Arts Thanks/Thanksgiving

Hi all and welcome to another week of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge is Thanks/Thanksgiving!

We are showcasing Hero Arts products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see what you make! As always just for entering you will be eligible for the the drawing of a $25 voucher to the Simon store!
Today I have made a fall themed shaker card. When I moved to the northern mid west 11 years ago I have come to love when the seasons change especially Fall when the leaves turn yellow, orange and red! So magical and so beautiful. Anyway, I wanted to capture all the fall leaf colors on this card.
I made this card using an A2 size card base made from smooth white cardstock. I then trimmed down another piece of white cardstock for a panel a bit smaller than the card base. I used the Hero Arts nesting oval dies to create an oval window in the center of the panel and ran it through the Leafy Greens embossing folder. I added a piece of acetate behind the oval window and adhered the panel with foam adhesive to pop it up off the cardbase. Before adding to the card base I added clear sequins for the shaker element. I ink blended the Buckeye Leaf die that I cut twice with distress inks. 
I then die cut the Grateful die out of gold metallic cardstock and again out of thick white cardstock. I added a pre-printed sentiment strip to finish the card off.
I hope you enjoyed the card I made today and got some inspiration. All the supplies I used to make this fun fall shaker card are listed and linked below for your convenience. Thank you for stopping by!!💗

Supplies:
***If any product is out of stock, just click on the "Notify Me" button and you will receive an alert from Simon when that item is back in stock! 

Now it's you turn! Happy crafting!

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

 

























No comments:

Post a Comment